Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Arbonne with Pamela Malone Hughes!

Aloha Polers and Pole Supporters!!  It's Wednesday and yes just a bit more recap and highlights from the awesome 2012 Las Vegas Pole Expo!  While attending and being a vendor at the Pole Expo we meet so many wonderful friends and fellow vendors aka friends as well;)!  Today we would like to highlight our next door neighbors throughout the complete Pole Expo, Arbonne with Pamela Malone Hughes!  Not only were they, Pamela and her husband, awesome people but they had such an awesome product to offer called Arbonne!

We were lucky to score some samples and gave it a try when we finally got home and settled down....and found the lost samples in the mound of laundry and new goodies we brought back from the expo lol!  I was one of the lucky one that got to try out the RE9 Advanced line and let me tell you I hate spending so much time on these types of things!  But I figured, really...what do you have to lose!  I gave it a try for a week and fell in LOVE!!  They say you will see a difference in 24 hours and I was a bit skeptical of that because that is fast.  I didn't necessarily see a difference (my fault, I should have paid more attention to that LOL) but felt a WORLD of difference after the week and even the first day!  it did take me some getting used to and labeling on what went first, second and what not but after the second day I was pro since there is a regimen for the morning and night and soon enough it took no time!  My skin feel great!  I have used many moisturizers in the past and all seemed to leave me quite oily and I really thought that my face was just extra oily but now am starting to think that it was the type of product I was using.  The Arbonne RE9 Advanced line left me feeling Fab all day and all night:)!  After I fell in love I looked into their products more and saw that they had a Men's line too!  Yay!  If you are interested or even have questions go ahead and contact Pamela on her Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pamela.m.hughes.92 and she would be more than happy to help and explain more about this wonderful product!

Ladies, it is NEVER too late or too early to start a regimen like this, she will show you success photos that prove that!

Well, take care and happy Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment