Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What's New in the Pole World Wednesday's: Sunscreen & Pole Dancing!?!

Aloha Polers, it's Wednesday!!

This week's What's New in the Pole World Wednesday's topic is Sunscreen & Pole Dancing?!?!  I know your thinking, "What?!?  Not together?!?"  That is exactly what I thought but saw proof!




I know your thinking, "Okay, Jenyne Butterfly Pole Dancing..what does that have to do with Sunscreen & Pole Dancing???"  Recently Jenyne posted on Facebook this photo along with this message, "  NEW "grip tease" pole!!! Non-slip, no grips needed, no cleaning or wiping necessary, and you can wear sunscreen!"  I was immediately interested!  Being from Hawai`i and having those days where the humidity is ridiculous or those extra hot days I wished I had A/C or those days I want to take my Stand Alone Pole to the beach ..... this is awesome!  I immediately emailed in and inquired.  I got a response back very quickly from the person who makes the product.  His name is Mat Daniels and explained that Jenyne is trailing his product for him at the moment.  He also said that the product has been used in the Australian Circus Schools for 3 years with great results!  Unfortunately, the sleeves for the poles are not sold separately since they have an involved process to get the rubber on.  He said that he is having anyone that is interested send in their XPOLE (it is only for XPOLE's at the moment). If you are interested, please email in at griptease@gmail.com for more information:).

New products coming out are getting crazier!!  Well, that's all the information I have for now but when more comes I'll blog it!

Have a great Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment